Check Saudi Visa Status Online
If you are a passport holder in Saudi Arabia than you need to renew your visa after its expiration at the right time to avoid the violation fee.
Although foreigners visit Saudi Arabia for tourism, pilgrimage or business.Tourist visas can also be used to perform UMMRAH by Muslim tourist and for HAJJ you need a separate HAJJ Visa.
HOW TO CHECK VISA STATUS IN KSA:
You can check your visa status online by various websites while sitting home to save time and to avoid the mannual effort.These websites are:
√ CHECKING THROUGH ENJAZIT WEBSITE:
You can check the status of your visa online through this portal using your PASSPORT NUMBER.During the process of visa application you have to register yourself on Enjazit website.
To check the status you have to:
• Go to www.enjazit.com
• Change the language from Arabic to English through Google Translate.
• Enter correct data in given boxes that are:
• Enter captcha code.
• Click on “Perform the search”.
You will receive visa status update and visa application reference number through email that is provided by you.Keep this number safe for any future queries.It will take upto 3 days to complete the process.
√ CHECKING FAMILY VISA THROUGH MOFA WEBSITE:
This website is especially used to check Family visa.
You have to follow the below mentioned steps to go ahead.
• Go to the MOFA WEBSITE.
• Scroll down to get the ” Inquiry” option.
• Now in the box titled “Searching For” choose “Application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs”.
• Enter your application number in the “Order Number box”
• In “Record Number” enter your “National Identity No.” or “Residence Number” this can be your Iqama number.
• Enter the “captcha code”.
• Click on ” Inquire”.
If your visa is rejected a one line red text in Arabic can be seen.But if your visa is approved you will see the issued visa document, visa number, application requester name and expiry date.
√ HOW TO CHECK EXIT/RE-ENTRY VISA IN KSA THROUGH MUQEEM PORTAL:
• Go to visa validity check link on Muqeem.
• Change the language from English to Arabic .
• Choose “Visa Number” or “Residency Number”.
• In case if you select Visa Number you will then mention passport no., residency no., date of birth, visa expiration date or name.
• If you choose Redidency Number then you have to mention expiration date of residence, visa number, passport number or date of birth.
• Click on ” Check”.
• You will see visa validity status, visa duration, type, return date or exit date.
• In case the visa is still under process you will see a message saying, “Invalid visa number” or “Visa is expired”.
√ CHECKING THROUGH MOI ABSHER PORTAL:
• Log into your ” Absher account”.
• Go to “My Services” and click on “Inquiries”.
• Click on ” Passport” in the next page and click on “Exit/Entry Visa Status”.
• Enter the following details in the new window:
Visa number or passport number
Click on ” View”.
√ SAUDI ARABIA VISA VALIDITY:
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia facilitate the travellers with different type of visas that have different visa validity visa period.
The validity of these visas are as follow:
• TOURIST VISA:
The visa is valid for a max 90-day duration of stay at one time and multiple enteries.Can be used for a year.
• BUSINESS VISA:
The visa validity of business visa is b/w 1-3 months for a single visa with a max stay period of 30 days.Multiple entry business visas can be issued for 6 months, 1, 2 or 5 years with max duration of stay of 90 days per trip.
• FAMILY VISIT VISA:
Single visa validity is 30 day and multiple entry visas are valid for 90 days.
• HAJJ AND UMRAH VISA:
Hajj visa is valid for 30 days while umrah visa is valid for two weeks.
• WORK VISA:
The visas are valid for 1 year from date of issuance they allow the foreign nationals to work for 6 months without residence permit.
That were all about your search to check the saudi visa status online!